Luxury Vinyl INSTALLATION In The Lockport, NY Area
Learn more about our luxury vinyl installation services at Carpet Collection. We are proud to serve Lockport, NY, including Niagara and Northern Erie Counties.
Before Luxury Vinyl Installation
Here is what you can expect before your luxury vinyl installation with Carpet Collection:
- We will walk you through the entire installation process before we begin. This is a good time to ask any questions that you might have.
- Please ensure that children and pets are not present during installation day.
- Complete any painting that might need to be done before we begin the installation.
- Ensure that someone 18 or older will be present on installation day.
- Please refer to your sales contract for the specific work you may need to do to prepare for your installation.
- Be prepared not to have access to the rooms where the installation is set to take place.
During & After Luxury Vinyl Installation
Expect the following during our luxury vinyl installation process:
- Your existing flooring may need to be removed, and the subflooring may need to be prepared.
- The crew will trim door jams and install the underlayment, according to your work-order.
- Some LVT floors will be connected using an interlocking system, "a floating floor," while others may require an adhesive. Depending on which installation method you choose, installation times may vary.
- The crew will then complete a QA check of their work and clean up.
After your luxury vinyl installation, the following should take place:
- We will walk you through the installation and allow you to ask any questions that you might have.
- Run a fan to remove any installation-related smells.
- Be sure to save touch-up paint, as most paint and urethane take up to 30 days to fully harden.
- Please be prepared to pay your full COD balance to the installer at this time.
- Follow any additional instructions as outlined by your sales associate or installer.
- Be sure to save extra uninstalled flooring to be able to make repairs if needed. You will not likely be able to re-buy the same floor again.
- Contact our team with any questions about your new luxury vinyl flooring.
Schedule An Appointment
The team at Carpet Collection in Lockport, NY is ready to help you achieve your flooring dreams. Whether you're interested in an installation, in-home measure, flooring estimate, or more, we can help!
Fill out the form to the right, and we'll contact you shortly.
"*" indicates required fields